Thursday, January 28, 2010

Beauty Cover Letters I Am Applying For A Job An Hour Away, Will It Affect My Chances?

I am applying for a job an hour away, will it affect my chances? - beauty cover letters

I live in an uncomfortable and no jobs. I am applying for a job at large that would be my dream job. I am a trained beauty therapist and I think it would be very good. The only problem is that for an hour at une and a half hour by bus, and I think it can not be discouraged by this. I've got something in my letter about this ????? Help!

5 comments:

Diablok said...

Not at all, until the interview phase. Be well prepared and the exact details of the cost of bus or car to the head. If you say you take the bus and the time it will stop you when you arrive, to be her happy. There is no reason at a later date than others. Someone who lives on 2 meters on bed

Cala said...

Do not make a large part of it in the interview. Suffice it to say that he has checked with the bus company and I know it is a good place, reliable service. You could also say that frequently uses this route to visit friends anyway - that people know that you are fully aware of a journey in question and does not bother me.

Ella said...

Personally, I claim that the texts are good, provided they are using proper punctuation and spelling (always with a prize checker!). You can create some good tips and tricks to get letters, learning resources in the search box below, many of the substitution on the labor market.

Barbara Doll to you said...

It will convince you that this trip will not not affect your ability to work or their presence. However, unless you are much better than other candidates who are against you in any way. No problem if you do not.

You could always move.

Kernow Lady said...

Not at all, and if they ask just say, no problem. I work 1 hour and 20 minutes drive by car, my husband 1 and a half and my son almost 2 hours away. That's what we do not go in these days to work, where he is.
Good luck.

Post a Comment