Friday, January 29, 2010

Underwater Movie Projection Does Anyone Remember A Movie From The 60's That Involved People Who Lived In An Underwater House?

Does anyone remember a movie from the 60's that involved people who lived in an underwater house? - underwater movie projection

I loved the movie as a kid, but I can not remember the name, or a lot. It seemed they were pop musicians. I also remember something like "glug glug". I know it's not much to continue to. Does anyone remember this movie? It's driving me crazy trying to remember the names.

3 comments:

darreltd... said...

Hello Down There (1969)
A diving rock combo illusion of a storm in a spirit under the platform of surfing!

Tony Randall ... Fred Miller

Janet Leigh ... Vivian Miller
Jim Backus ... Hollister TR
Ken Berry ... Mel Cheever

Roddy McDowall ... Nate Ashbury
Charlotte Rae ... Myrtle Ruth

Richard Dreyfuss
We loved this film as we saw in the theater in its original version, I still have fond memories of the company of dolphins playing in the billiard room and room-key comfort under the age of water (in a pop-up) neat refrigerator. I can even remember the lyrics to "Hey Little Goldfish" and "Glub, Glub!"! As the children sang songs for years. I can not wait to rent it and then live with Dreyfuss and the band! I hope he does not worry too much, because I think this film is an artifact of sixty years, very creative with a cast of fun and games.

jk said...

The Minchgins?

sZa said...

i kno
ikno
i kno
...
i kno THT I was not born .... haha [points]

Post a Comment