Friday, February 19, 2010

Flex Vs Muscle And Fitness I Need Help With Math - Anyone Care To Flex Their Math Muscles? PLEASE?

I need help with Math - Anyone care to flex their math muscles? PLEASE? - flex vs muscle and fitness

I do not understand this stuff, so I can hope someone else.

As for the sport. NOT a tournament or a chicken.

They have 16 teams and a total of 8 games:

Team A vs Team B

Team C vs. Team D

Team vs. Team EF

GH Team vs Team

Team vs. Team IJ

Team vs. Team CF

Team VS Team MN

Team vs. Team PO

Again - this is not a tournament.

If anyone could predict Up Games - How many possible mathematical combinations are there?

I'm not sure if I explain, but I think I must ask: How long will the chances of accurate prediction of the 8 games? How many combinations are there?

Thank you to everyone whogives me an idea!

1 comments:

Peter H said...

There are 3 possible outcomes, win, lose or draw. Unfortunately, not all equally likely, so there is no direct answer to your question. However, if we are a few that you can get a vision.
Let us assume that the possibility of a combination of 10% or 0.1 and the possibility of a victory or a loss of 45%, or 0.45 per is. The possibility that his prediction of victory in a game at 0.45, predicting wins in 2 games of 0.45 x 0.45 and for predicting victories in 8 games 0.45 ^ 8 or 0 to 00168 (below 0 , 2%)

Post a Comment