Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Uterus Pain More Condition_symptoms Uterus Pain?

Uterus pain? - uterus pain more condition_symptoms

I can not clean after pee it hurts so much, I can not sit without feeling pain when I lay, I find the right position, and that is very uncomfortable that I can have sex! I stayed in the middle, because I very badly ... Of course, I think the main reason why I think it hurts your family's ... we do not use condoms, so it can not be allergies, but I had sex with him for over a year, so I know there's nothing wrong with it .. This could be an infection? or maybe because I pulled my skin? hurts from abroad and I am not sure whether the 2 inside, but when he tried the whole way, the other is doing and feels comfortable in push (if you please say nothing of doctors whoThe last thing I do)

0 comments:

Post a Comment