Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Remove Dog Warts In Mouth Do I Need To Prepare Myself For The Worst?

Do I need to prepare myself for the worst? - how to remove dog warts in mouth

My 16 year old Labrador / Greyhound mix to 5 warts on his chin. Tomorrow we will take it to the veterans have been tested to see whether they are cancer.

I know that warts in dogs and common tendency to be treated or removed, but I've read that older dogs are a sign of cancer and do not decide most of veterinarians from the surgery in older dogs, although in excellent health .

Can someone explain what happened veterans of tomorrow. Not Posted In addition, if the warts are malignant, it would let vets on the morning back home with me, or vocational program on a date? Or does it depend on how to stop the cancer (if any) is it?

If the warts are not cancerous (fingers crossed) What would happen, becauseas my dog is old?

Thank you for your help.

3 comments:

TD magnet said...

The veterinarian will probably not be able to tell if the warts are not malignant at the site - perform some tests to determine whether they are benign or not met. So, you're the dog will not tomorrow, anyway.

If the warts had not proved to be involved as cancer, does not mean that your dog will immediately below, as it must be his choice as the owner. Dogs have lived for years from cancer than men.

rebel said...

I'd say '16 '. Perhaps they are not cancerous. But your dog is as old as he is. If your dog was a puppy, would be less likely cancer, in fact, if your dog still a puppy, he / she is less likely to develop cancer in the future. If you do, I would say yes, it's probably cancer. But she has 16 years, they will not be much longer. I do not think they are cancer? No

Kelli H said...

These questions are best asked of your vet. The people here are not medical experts and veterinarians, and even if they were, your dog can not be diagnosed online.

Post a Comment