Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How To Delete Pic From Orangeshark How Can I Delete Text From An Animated GIF Pic Without Ruining The Animation?

How can I Delete Text from an Animated GIF pic without Ruining the Animation? - how to delete pic from orangeshark

I have a picture, an animation where something appears in the background.

But I want to delete the text in the box. But if I put my photo editor to remove the text, the effect of brightness, rotate, and is like a shot at.

How do I delete the text in the image and you keep going the animation?

2 comments:

Vegan said...

You need to change, each image with the text.

Use a different photo editing software. Flash work if you have one, or you) can download the Gimp (free of charge and use.

Knowital... said...

Go to the site and download Alchemy Mindworks GIF Construction Set. It allows you to edit an animated GIF image to image. The download is free, but ask yourself to consider whether a few dollars if you want, and use the program.

Post a Comment