Friday, December 11, 2009

Autoimmune Thyroiditis More Condition_symptoms I Have Autoimmune Thyroiditis & Hypothyroidism, How Tired Should I Be?

I have Autoimmune Thyroiditis & Hypothyroidism, How tired should I be? - autoimmune thyroiditis more condition_symptoms

I just found out what my doctor is not interested in me to be, (I'm looking for a new one), and was hoping someone could help me in this time. I was with autoimmune thyroiditis (Hashimoto's thyroiditis) 7 years and hypothyroidism diagnosed 13 years ago. I am so tired all the time, and I wondered how is that normal? My doctor told me it simply is something that I need to learn to drive, but affected my life. Not so much when I was in school, I went to bed when I got home, but now I'm off campus and try to work full time was impossible. I can take time because it works, but I'm still exhausted. Probably 10-12 hours a day sleeping, but when I sleep I can send an alarm at 15-18. Is this normal for patients with hypothyroidism? or should I run my doc, something wrong?

0 comments:

Post a Comment