Sunday, December 20, 2009

Photo Of Aa Brazilian Wax I Need 2 Power A Digital Photo Frame Using Stored Power (AA Batteries Or A Similar Device) - How Can I Do This?

I need 2 power a digital photo frame using stored power (AA batteries or a similar device) - how can i do this? - photo of aa brazilian wax

Hello,

I use a digital picture frame on the job, but because of the restrictions adapter that uses not cleared. The device comes with a battery door after the power supply.

What I want is a device that converts fed AA, AAA, C, D or 9V batteries to alternating current (like a box of batteries, battery power, and tapped into the photo)

Another possibility is a device that is equipped with a socket if they can be fully charged, to find my photo frame needs only connected to my return to the charging socket when it runs out of juice.

If someone told me a little online research, as I tried

Can we believe that we contribute to a source to buy this product?

0 comments:

Post a Comment