Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Zealand Tourism Silver Fern Tattoo What Are The Beaches In New Zealand Like And How Much Is Temporary Housing Near Them?

What are the beaches in New Zealand like and how much is temporary housing near them? - new zealand tourism silver fern tattoo

I am planning a trip to New Zealand for a working holiday visa. The main reason for my visit is to surf, but obviously not the only one who will do what. I hear in the north of the island is best for surfing, the beaches are rocky and less tolerant of the South Island. I have no idea where I stay or if I can buy any apartment or room will. If you could light on some topics that would be greatly appreciated.

1 comments:

▐▀▀♥▀▀▌ ♥Nicluva♥ ▐▄▄♥▄▄▌ said...

North Iceland is probably the right thing for you. I never thought of the South Island, with surf spots.
Try to Auckland, of which there are 100 beaches within an hour. You have a great variety.
You can try to bémolisation http://www.trademe.co.nz/Flatmates/Auckl ...
You can find cheap apartments you: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-me-proper ...
Google solely on high-quality sites, you may want to go half and half and stay in the southern half of the journey and the northern half of the country.

Post a Comment