Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fredericton City Auctions What Canadian City Would Be Good For The Olympics?

What Canadian city would be good for the Olympics? - fredericton city auctions

I) a geography CPT (project and I need to choose a major city in Canada that may be suitable for the Summer Olympics.

The list of cities gave my teachers are: St. John, Charlottetown, Moncton, Halifax, Fredericton, Quebec, Ottawa-Hull, Hamilton, Kitchener-Waterloo, Winnipeg, Regina, Saskatoon, Edmonton and Victoria.

So understand that this is a long list, but it is a very difficult decision for me, because I have 1 but I need the other 2 for backup. When you add a description, so we gladly accepted! Thank you!

1 comments:

tinkerpa... said...

For a Summer Olympics?

I probably zero in Saskatoon and Regina. And Moncton. And in Charlottetown. And Victoria. And Fredericton.

They're kind of small towns. I know for sure that Vic must retain tourists. The airport is small and the cross on the ferry - and ferries are is hell. He would load them with cars suck even more. More waiting. I do not think it would be a game that reminded by all. I could not expect similar problems in countries such as Fredericton or PE --

Hamilton and Waterloo. Sorry, no love for you. Strategically located near the border with American tourists. But this is not my first choice by all means.

I chose Quebec City first. It would be a beautiful backdrop for games. It is a beautiful city. It would be better for the Olympic Winter Games, but summer is also very good.

Followed by Edmonton and Ottawa.

Post a Comment